- 2018–present: Ph.D. University of Arkansas (UARK), Expected completion date: May 2024, Department of Biological Sciences, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR 72701. Advisor: Dr. Andrew J. Alverson.
- 2018: M.Sc. John Carroll University (JCU), Department of Biology, John Carroll University, University Heights, OH 44118. Advisor: Dr. Jeffrey R. Johansen.
- 2013: B.Sc. Kent State University (KSU), Department of Biology, Kent State University, Kent, OH 44240. Advisor: Dr. Ferenc de Szalay.
- Teaching Assistant for Principles of Biology I, II, & III Lab (BL-156L, BL-157L, BL-160L), Department of Biology, John Carroll University
- Teaching Assistant for Environmental Biology Lab (BL-109L).
- Graduate assistant, Department of Biology, JCU
- JCU Cyanobacteria Collection curator, Department of Biology, JCU
- 2014–2016: Field & laboratory technician, EnviroScience Inc., Northeast Headquarters. Stow, OH 44224
- 2013–2014, National Rivers & Streams Assessment
- 2015, USGS Waukegan Harbor Phytoplankton & Zooplankton assessment
- 2014–2016, Cleveland Hopkins Airport Biofilm Project
- Individual contracts for: Chlorophyll-a analysis, harmful algal bloom testing, common toxicity testing
- 2012: Research Assistant in Department of Biological Sciences, KSU